What is the exact price of Rhinoplasty surgery?
Rhinoplasty or nose job is a surgery performed to fix a crooked, uneven or ugly looking nose. The surgery can be performed for both cosmetic and medical reasons.
People may be suffering from various ailments and disfigurement of the nose like the following below:-
- Bumpy Nose:- The nose can be uneven in shape or may have bumps or humps in the nose bridge.
- Bent Nose Bridge:- The nose bridge is bent sideways or have humps in it thus giving it a crooked look.
- Bulbous Nostrils:- The nostrils are too wide and giving a heavy look and nose tip looks bigger in size and proportion in comparison to facial features.
- Over Protruding nose tip:- Nose tip is overly protruding and forming more than 110 degree angle over the upper lips.
- Narrowing a nose:- The nose is more wide from the nose bridge and needs to be narrowed down by reshaping bone structure.
- Nose is too Large:- If the nose is overly large then it needs reshaping.
- Assymetrical Nose:- Nose is asymmetrical due to birth defect or injury and needs to be fixed so that it looks proportionate and natural compared to other facial features.
- Blocked Nasal Passages:- Sometimes the nasal passages are blocked due to growth of excess skin inside the nose, which may cause breathing and sinus problems. It can be fixed through rhinoplasty.
- Septum: – Septum is the thick cartilage which separates both the nostrils. If it’s bent or uneven in shape it may cause breathing difficulty. The branch of rhinoplasty which deals with reshaping of septum is called septoplasty.
There are also different kinds of Rhinoplasty according to individual requirements like :-
Open Nose Rhinoplasty:- This is performed by surgeon for complicated nose job procedures of the upper nose. In this patient is given general anesthesia and put to sleep. The surgeon makes incision through a scalp and split the upper skin of the nose. He performs surgery to reshape septum, cartilage, skin and bones. Sometimes it’s necessary to reshape the bone in that case the surgeon will use osteotome. The skin and cartilage can be cut and reshaped through scalpel and scissors. If more skin or cartilage is required the surgeon will borrow skin tissue from some other part of the body. Once the surgery is finished he will sew the nose back.
Closed Nose Rhinoplasty:- In this the patient can be given general or local anesthesia so he can be asleep or awake during the operation depending on the procedure. The doctor will make small incision from scalpel inside the nostrils and try to fix lower nose problems like nose tip or nostril reshaping, removal of excess skin or nasal polyps. Once the operation is finished, the doctor will stitch inside the nose if necessary or insert nasal splint and bandages. This procedure usually has less recovery times as compared to open nose surgery.
Similary there is a also a temporary fix called nose filling jobs, where a liquid gel is inserted in the nose via injection to give it shape and fix minor humps and bumps on the nose bridge and nose tip.
It’s best to consult an experienced and well qualified surgeon to have a detailed consultation on what process will be ideal in your case and surgeon will determine the Rhinoplasty Price after studying your case and convey it to you.
Debra Ulery is a professional blogger and She loves to write on different news stories.